Thursday, August 29, 2013

SHOP:Isabella Oliver Launches New Outlet Shop

As I am growing into my latest pregnancy, it is almost time to shop for maternity wear.  Happily, one of my favorite mama-to-be brands Isabella Oliver is launching a new outlet shop -- where flexible, gorgeously made finds are up to 50% off.  Worn and adored by Yours Truly, Halle Berry, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Brooke Allison, expect fabulous colors, beautiful fabrics with great hand-feel and nice tailoring, they will be your new closet go-tos.

Shop for your latest maternity finds here.

Jennifer Love Hewitt looking fabulous in the Ruched Midi Dress


Halle Berry rocking an Isabella Oliver Classic

8 comments:

  1. I didn't even know Jennifer Love Hewitt and Halle Berry were pregnant...!!! They look great. These dresses are SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved watching the fashion progression of maternity... it's so not what our mother's had to wear.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Awe... too bad I am done having babies. Looks like great maternity fashions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved them and they've survived in those dicey fashion months post baby.... but the cardigans and little cover-ups, I still wear (from pregnancy #1) just mixed and matched with other pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I clicked on the site and love how there are sizes from 0 to plus. These fashions allow a pregnant mama to still keep up with the latest styles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that too. It's more realistic and designed to fit real world women and provide that 'Ooh, I look gorgeous feeling.' to all, not just those that fit current trend models sizes :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete