Friday, February 28, 2014

It's MY Birthday... well almost... cheers to a new year!

I'm a leap year baby so... it's almost my birthday that I will celebrate for the next 7 days starting today.

credit: YourCupofCupcake.com


33 was an amazing, crazy-beautiful roller coaster kind of year.  It was one of those cornerstone years; those that you know changed your life and pushed you further down the road toward the next step of your journey.

Some of my greatest blessings came into my life and some of the greatest disappointments crossed my path as well, but looking back on it, I can call it awesome -- in every variation of that word.




Looking toward the birth of a new year with hope, faith, love, connection, growth, excitement and fabulous-ness.  




Cheers to 34.

Cheers to a new year.

Cheers to a new chapter.

With love and abandon,
Teia 



No comments:

Post a Comment