Sunday, June 1, 2014

INSPIRATION for JUNE from Eleanor Roosevelt

Sometimes life throws you a curve ball or two.  And more often than not when you look up, take a step back and refocus, you can see that the result is more beautiful than you could've imagined before.

So chin up, buttercup! 

Step for forward and do that which your heart desires.  Be fearless.  Don't let doubt stand in your way. Channel your energy.  Give your dream the benefit of your passion.  Pray in earnest and armor up. 

Happy June, Y'all.


9 comments:

  1. You're sure right. Happy June Teia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiring quote from Eleanor, though it's not something that's easily done! Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful quote, but so hard to do sometimes! Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really needed to read this today. I have been in a funk lately and needed some encouraging words to steer me on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this quote too. Wishing you a great June as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this quote!
    You know, I was just talking with some girlfriends the other day about how the things we are CALLED to do will always be faced with challenges. The things we LIKE may come easy to us, but our higher calling is something worth fighting for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Eleanor Roosevelt! She was so wise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so needed that little reminder! Thanks for knowing just what needed to be important right now. Bless you and your little one!

    ReplyDelete