Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Here's the scoop on Invisalign.
- Invisalign is a braces alternative designed for straightening teeth, available to pre-teens and teens as soon as all baby teeth are lost.
- Invisalign Teen aligners are clear and removable --- to allow for easy cleaning, brushing and flossing and allow for a more 'you' look minus the wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign costs about the same as traditional braces and is covered by most major dental insurance companies and up to 50% of the cost can be covered by your Flexible Spending Health Savings Account.
- Invisalign Teen also has an innovative Compliance Indicator System with small blue dots that fade to show whether or not your teen is wearing the removable system enough to be effective.
- Invisalign Teen eliminates emergency ortho visits for broken wires and requires few appointments since several aligner sets are provided ahead of time.
To learn more about Invisalign and the service that it provides, visit here
Check out the Invisalign Sweeps below from now until September 30, 2014 for a free Invisalign Treatment by entering on Facebook here.