Wednesday, July 23, 2014

MIND:Three Lovely Lady Inspirational Leaders that I Adore: Marie Forleo, Regena Thomashauer and Danielle LaPorte

Over the last two years, my life has changed in unforeseen and unimaginable ways.  I am grateful for the journey and for the new lives that have crossed my path.

The Light Brings Changes (credit: Teia Collier)

As the journey continues through divorce, birth and rebuilding, I have some fabulous new-ish inspirational leaders keep me fueled with wisdom, inspiration, innovation and mojo-fueled grace. They are virtual members of my tribe and help me be the best that I can be.

Here are three that are on my radar these days:

Business advice and straight-talking advice for modern women: Marie Forleo, founder of B-School and the award-winning web series MarieTV.

Here's one of my favorites: What to do when you have a Spiritual Smackdown



Tapping into your womanly mojo and reminders that abundance is yours by divine right: Mama Regena Thomashaeur, founder and author of the life-changing Mama Gena's School of the Womanly Arts

Here is a snippet of Mama Gena's TED Talk from a couple of years ago.



The fabulously zen-y creator of inspirational words with soul to help you help yourself to figure it out: Danielle LaPorte.

After my divorce, this short youtube video, Credo to Making it Happen,  reminded me of the gift that Lord had placed with me and that it is a crime to let that talent go to waste.... despite how much things go not according to plan.



Enjoy the videos and be sure to share in the comments who you are listening to these days.  

I always love to tap into the good stuff.

Teia 




No comments:

Post a Comment